For the first time in 10 years as an Amazon seller, I decided to rent some office space and hire an employee to list books.
In this video, I go over:
- A tour of the office space
- The cost of the office space
- The benefits of working outside the home
- Why I didn’t want an employee to work from my house
- Why I didn’t want to outsource the listing process
- My employee’s listing procedure
- How I hired her
- The benefits of having someone source and list books
- Working on the business instead of in the business.
For more information on:
1. The exact ad that I placed on Indeed.com
2. The book listing procedure
3. Two training videos to give to your employee
Please click the button below.